Buy Floxin Online
Floxin is used to treat bacterial infections that cause bronchitis, pneumonia, chlamydia, gonorrhea, skin infections, urinary tract infections, and infections of the prostate.
Floxin (Ofloxacin) is the main active substance of this lexredstvo, And it belongs to the drugs of the clinical and Pharmacological group of antibacterial drugs of the fluoroquinolone group. This drug is included in the group of antimicrobial drugs. This component affects a wide range of pathological bacteria for humans, both gram-negative (Salmonella, Proteus, Morganella, Klebsiella)and gram-positive (Staphylococcus, Streptococcus). It is not effective in the fight against anaerobes.
Floxin is caused by the ability of fluoroquinolones to block the enzyme DNA-hydrazine in pathogenic bacterial cells, which blocks the possibility of their replication. Beta-lactamases do not affect the drug, which reduces the risk of antibiotic resistance.
Composition and form of release
This drug is used in the treatment of infectious and inflammatory diseases caused by bacteria sensitive to ofloxacin. In particular, it effectively fights diseases:
- Lower respiratory tract (pneumonia, bronchitis, tracheobronchitis);
- Upper respiratory tract (otitis, sinusitis, rhinitis, angina, tonsillitis);
- Soft tissues, skin, joints and bones;
- Abdominal organs (except bacterial enteritis);
- Pelvic organs, including in gynecology, urology, andrology;
- Respiratory system;
- ENT organs;
- Digestive tract and bile ducts;
- Urinary tract;
- Gonorrhea, chlamydia, sepsis.
It is also used in the treatment of meningitis, bacterial corneal ulcer, bacterial conjunctivitis, keratitis, and chlamydial eye infections.
Floxin is not indicated for hypersensitivity to ofloxacin, epilepsy, lowering the convulsive threshold, the deficit phosphate dehydrogenase. It is also not used in the treatment of pregnant women, nursing women and people who are under 18 years of age.
Special care should be taken when prescribing the drug if the patient suffers from atherosclerosis of the brain vessels, violation of cerebral circulation, organic damage to the Central nervous system and chronic kidney failure.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
Ofloxacin (Floxin) is not used in the treatment of pregnant women. If necessary, the appointment of women at the stage of lactation should resolve the issue of temporary cessation of breastfeeding.
Dosage and administration
Floxin in oral form is recommended to take before or during meals. The dose of the drug and the duration of treatment is determined by the doctor. Adults take 200 or 800 mg of the drug 2 times a day for 7 to 10 days.
With intravenous administration of the drug, if the patient receives 200 mg of the drug once, the duration of the infusion should be from 30 to 60 minutes. After stabilization of the patient's condition, the patient is transferred to the oral form of the drug with the preservation of the dosage.
Subconjunctivally, Floxin is administered 3 times a day for 1 cm of ointment in each eye. In the treatment of chlamydia eye infections, the drug is administered 5 times a day. The duration of treatment is 14 days.
When taking increased doses of Floxin, the patient develops confusion, dizziness, disorientation, drowsiness, vomiting and lethargy. To stabilize the patient's condition, it is necessary to quickly perform gastric lavage, ensure the intake of enterosorbents and prescribe correct symptomatic therapy.
When treating with Floxin, the patient may develop various allergic reactions, anorexia, facial edema, sleep disorders, leukopenia, taste disorders, General depression of consciousness, rapid fatigue, dyspeptic disorders.
The use of this drug may cause adverse reactions, including:
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain and cramps, decreased appetite, dry mouth, flatulence, gastrointestinal disorders, constipation;
- Insomnia, dizziness, fatigue, drowsiness, nervousness;
- Skin eruption;
- Itching in the external genitals of women, vaginitis, vaginal discharge;
- Thirst, weight loss, Hyper-or hypoglycemia, acidosis, increase in serum TG, cholesterol, potassium;
- Cough, nasal discharge, respiratory arrest, dyspnea, bronchospasm, stridor;
- Hearing impairment, tinnitus, diplopia, nystagmus, impaired visual clarity, impaired taste, smell, photophobia;
- Photosensitization, hyperpigmentation, vesicle-bullous rashes;
- Anemia, bleeding, pancytopenia, agranulocytosis, leukopenia, reversible hematopoiesis, thrombocytopenia, thrombocytopenic purpura, petechiae, ecchymosis, increased prothrombin time.
Storage terms and conditions
Floxin (Ofloxacin) is recommended to be stored in a cool, dark and inaccessible place for children. The product's shelf life is 2 years.